Sadly, EDS Today magazine no longer exists.
For information concerning Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS), you can go to the website of the Ehlers-Danlos National Foundation. I have the Hypermobility Type, formerly known as Type III.
Below are the articles I wrote and have moved to this site. Please keep in mind the date of the articles and how some information and/or items may no longer exist or be valid. If a link has a line through it, the link is dead.
- Introduction – Paula and Joella (Issue #4, 2001)
- How to Train Your Own Service Dog in 512 +/- Easy Steps! (Issue #6, 2002)
- Thoughts on Dog Training (Issue #7, 2003)
- Service Dog Resources (Issue #8, 2003)
- Children and Your Service Dog (Issue #9, 2004)
- Slip Sliding Away… (Issue #10, 2004)
- Basic Training (Issue #11, 2005)
- Breaking it Down (Issue #12, 2005)