Regal Crest Enterprises, LLC: 1
To Sleep, Book One of The Soliloquy (science fiction; Nov. ’13) finalist for a 2014 GCLS award in Science Fiction/Fantasy category
To Dream, Book Two of The Soliloquy (science fiction; Sept. ’15) finalist for a 2016 GCLS award in Science Fiction/Fantasy
In addition to my full-length novels, I’ve also written both short stories and non-fiction articles. I provide them here on this site for you to enjoy. So, like, enjoy.
Muscadine Lines: 2
- Arrivals and Departures (fiction short story; Vol. 6, 2005)
- White Trash, Dirty Laundry, and the Southern Mafia (fiction short story; Vol. 35, 2011)
Articles and Essays
EDS Today publication 3
All were articles about Service Dogs for people with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. Please note I will be slowly updating these. My writing ability has, thankfully, matured over the years
- Introduction – Paula and Joella (Issue #4, 2001)
- How to Train Your Own Service Dog in 512 +/- Easy Steps! (Issue #6, 2002)
- Thoughts on Dog Training (Issue #7, 2003)
- Service Dog Resources (Issue #8, 2003)
- Children and Your Service Dog (Issue #9, 2004)
- Slip Sliding Away… (Issue #10, 2004)
- Basic Training (Issue #11, 2005)
- Breaking it Down (Issue #12, 2005)
- Yet More Tasks (Issue #13, 2006)
- Service Dogs and Housing (Issue #14, 2006)
Muscadine Lines 2
Growing Up on the Farm (essay; nonfiction; Vol. 4, 2005)
Vision – resource for writers 4
- Regal Crest published my first three books and I am currently self-publishing.
- Sadly, Muscadine Lines stopped publishing their online magazine after the owner’s husband, a wonderful online friend of mine, suddenly died. The site was up for a few years then was taken down.
- EDS Today stopped publication in, I think, 2007. And I swear it wasn’t my fault.
- Vision was an online resource for writers as part of the Forward Motion forum and website. It stopped publication in 2015, long after I left. Archives are still available.